Saturday, September 12, 2009

Preview NEW Flannels






I have been swamped getting orders out and getting new fabric listed. Here is a preview to a couple of the new groupings I am getting ready to list. I hate to part with the butterfly coordinates in the pink and green but I have Sew many other projects lined up. They will be listed in 1/2 yard each sets for a total of 2 1/2 yards. Multiple purchases, as always will be in continuous pieces.








The dots are super blenders, also flannel. They will be sold in fat quarter sets of 8 with continuous multiple purchases as well. I don't cut them until they sell.









Anyway, enjoy your weekend. Think of me working my poor little fingers to the bone.


It is raining again.......it has rained almost all day. Cooling things off a bit but in Florida Fall and Winter are still months away.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright dots....can't believe they make flannel like that today. Centuries ago, when I was a young mother there was only pastel colors in flannels for babies and dark plaid shirting flannel for the men.....love todays's variety! Don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete